Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Back To School With Me

You guys are probably wondering what does this have to do with writing. This little series of posts are to show you school tips and organization tips to make life easier. If life is easier then writing will become easier. My sense of logic is if everything is laid in away where you know what you need to do then everything will click and flow much easier. I will be posting something school related or just life related every week. I have some really cool posts planned for this as well as some writing posts coming your way. I want to start to say school is my one of favorite things and watching hauls,
tips, and organization videos get a little boring because it is all the same. I'm always trying to find blogs or articles about this, but I haven't found it. So I'm going to be putting it out there for everyone to see. My main goal of this series is to help regular students or students who are bloggers and that are juggling a lot on their plates. If you guys have suggestions on topics please comment them or tweet me @OnceUpo15467743.

No comments:

Post a Comment